Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Chellenge Design Team Blog Hop July 2011

Thank you for joining us on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Master Forger Blog Hop.  This is the last stop on the hop today, I hope you picked up some inspiration and ideas about how to use up your flower stash (if you are anything like me, it is rather large).  This month's challenge was to use flowers in a creative way.  I decided to use flowers and felt pieces that were in my "Liberty Crossing" Add-On Kit.  I used lots of red, white, and blue flowers in various sizes, a few felt stars, and some brads to create these "firework" embellishments.  When I use them on a layout, I intend on creating the little "light trails" with the silver pipe cleaners that I also included in my Counterfeit Kit.  Thank you so much for playing!


I also wanted to share the 2 layouts I made with my "Liberty Crossing" Add-On Kit.


5 Guys Burgers and Fries opened in town this past spring...so we had to try it out...YUMMY!!!!

All 4 cousins playing in the wagon...the colors just happened to match the Liberty Crossing Add-On
Which brings my total for July to 8-double page layouts using my July Counterfeit Kit and Add-Ons!   I also have photos pulled to create about 3 more double page layouts!  So all in all, July was a productive month! 

Leave a comment below and follow along tomorrow's Blog Hop for a change to win a 60-Day Extra Credit Subscription to Miss Arts Papercrafting School!

12 comments:

  1. Love those layered flowers- and your LOs for this month look great,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that gorgeous red, white and blue! Your flowers and your layouts are all wonderful. I've never been to 5 Guys, but it happens that I'm going there this weekend! Looks yummy! Loved what you did with the menu and the tab/fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you've done so many lovely pages - and the firework explosions are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meridy good job! I love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your red/white/blue flowers rock - great embellies for your page. I especially like the title work on your Cousins layout too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layered flowers are gorgeous! Awesome job on your two double page layouts! I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking and patriotic flowers Meridy - really looking forward to seeing them "in action" on your page.
    I'm in awe of your productivity - 8 double pages - so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layered flowers, and those layouts are amazing! Great work here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These will look great with the silver trail for fireworks. Can't wait to see that page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty flower embellishments. I always have a soft spot for red white and blue. Great layouts too. You've been busy this month with your kit!

    ReplyDelete