Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lots of Fourth of July Layouts (and a few others)

It's been quite a while since my last post...here is what I have been working on.


I used Nichol Magouirk's style as inspiration for this layout.  I tried to pull designs and techniques that she often uses, such as stamping, a title created with multiple fonts, layering, buttons, tabs, strips of paper, and staples (she uses paperclips quite often lately).


This is made with my July Counterfeit Kit Add On.




I created the sparkler embellishments with toothpicks and pipe cleaners.  This is the first layout I have ever created without any patterned paper or cardstock (with the exception of the background grid paper)!  I'm deciding if I like it or not, it was a nice change of pace!
 

Another layout from my July Counterfeit Kit Add On.


I used my July Counterfeit Kit Add On, yet again!


I used some product packaging for my journal block.


3 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like you've been scrapping instead of blogging - and wonderfully too. I really like all these colorful pages - couldn't pick a fave if I had too. Nicely done, every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of the awesome pages you are getting done!! Wow, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super productive Meridy - love the colourful double pages you create.

    ReplyDelete