Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Recent Layouts

I haven't posted any layouts in such a long time....here are a few recent ones that I haven't put away into albums yet.  When I saw the stack sitting there, I decided it was time to share them.  Next on my agenda...to put them all away!!!
I like the look of some of the single page layouts I have seen lately...but I work in double page layouts, so I tried to kind of combine the two styles here.
I decided to try tilting some photos for a change...lately everything I have made has been so linear.
I still love banners and pennants.  I listed 29 things we did on the 29th for this layout.  I typed it onto vellum using the typewriter I bought at a thrift store last month for $7!

I have wanted to try "tone on tone" titles!
This layout was fun since I only had 3 pictures but wanted to make a double page layout...so I got to use lots of patterned paper.

I got the little "beaded" bauble at a silk flower shop.

I didn't want to put the photo of this layout on the Internet because it is "potty training" pics...but I like the title and embellishment cluster, so I'll share that!!!
This is one of my favorite layouts in a long time...I think that's because I really like the photos and the supplies I used.

I like the look of these tiny bows...but it took FOREVER to tie them all!
I got a new sewing machine for Christmas...one that sews 60 different stitches.  I used my new machine for the first time on this layout.  I love this scalloped stitch!

Detail shot of the stitching.
I used an old Counterfeit Kit for this one!

I got inspiration for this layout from browsing the gallery on Two Peas---no designer in particular, just inspiration from many scrapbookers.
I love these pictures of the kids eating cookie dough...another layout with an old Counterfeit Kit.
I don't usually use these colors in my layouts, but they matched the photo PERFECTLY!!!

Detail shot of the embellishment cluster.
Oh my, a single page layout!!!  This one is for the final page of one of my albums ;)

Another layout from an old Counterfeit Kit.   I was so excited to take these photos myself of Maddy before her recital.

Detail shot of the embellishments.
I also had fun working on these pictures since I set up this studio in my house for Valentine's Day this year. This was my February Counterfeit Kit.

Detail shot of the embellishment cluster.
Another layout from an old Counterfeit Kit...using my handmade "circle" paper. 

Another layout using an old Counterfeit Kit...I believe this kit was from November 2012.  I LOVE Sassafras...it's really too bad they are no longer around.  Thankfully, I bought one of their huge grab bags before they closed their doors!


I added a few embellishments to the "cluster" that was on the patterned paper in order to make it look a bit more dimensional. 
Looking back at all of these layouts, it looks like I only scrapbook my daughter, not my son!!!  But in reality, the layouts are pretty much even ;)  Enjoy!!!

21 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts and photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! So many lovely designs - and I'm very envious of the typewriter, not to mention the Sassa grab box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a large album LOL. I especially like your cowboy and candy LOs - especially the banner. Tying all those twine boys must have been so fiddly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL pages - really gorgeous with so many clever techniques and interesting features! Just had to brave Blogger's annoying word verification again because I couldn't leave Reader without saying how beautiful the pages were!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops - maybe it wasn't you that had WV LOL - it is such an annoying time-waster though - it's seriously slowed down my post-Vegas catch up with everyone's blogs!

      Delete
  5. You're welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in comments or shoot me an email.

    Also visit my web page ... superman stamina download

    ReplyDelete
  6. k im chinese, even though i've been in America for almost my entire lifestyle so I NEEED Facebook! I can't think the second
    i visit china, Facebook AND YOUTUBE GETS BLOCKED! How am I gonna survive?


    PS, VPN=Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

    Also visit my website: tristan hart fb inception

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree together with your submit.
    I've lived here for practically 3 years now and you are so proper regarding the misleading figures. Exciting place to accomplish issues and party, but boyfriend and spouse are handful of and much among. My single pals have advised me stories that have produced me think 2 times about remaining right here. As soon as my agreement is up in 17 months, I am outta here.

    My blog: attract a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  8. one year anniversary to FB suspension... hope everyone of you doing well over there.


    Also visit my blog - attract women hypnosis mp3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personally, I believe it really is gonna be with regards to meals.
    Provided that you eat good quality food 80% from the time,
    you'd be perfectly good with consuming 20% "crap" the remainder in the time.

    Take a look at my web-site - build muscle raw vegan diet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. Keep it up. I love strawberries and therefore the 1st solution is my favorite

    Stop by my web-site ... dental pro 7 ebay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha y'all Superman men don't acquired nothing to say now huh cause hulk received this, speed and heat ray y'all are funny lol and likely again in time classic lol so Hulk win Superman lose easy as that.

    Look into my web site - quick tips to stop premature ejaculation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it me, or are the folks who fall into all of those traps are typically the type to break up for excellent in 3 months
    into the relationship. Now instead of sickening lovey dovey standing showing
    up on our news feed, we now have "I hate my ex" messages showing
    up on our news feed. The less "social" you make your relationship,
    the better.

    Also visit my web-site ... online dating tips for women over 40

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing conquer ! I'd prefer to apprentice although you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for any weblog website? The account aided me a appropriate offer. I had been tiny little bit acquainted of the your broadcast supplied bright distinct concept

    Feel free to visit my web page six pack shortcuts vs insane home fat loss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Random thought that popped into my head as a result of my current troubles.


    My weblog ... women online

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent blog right here! Also your site loads up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink to your host?
    I want my web site loaded up as quickly as
    yours lol

    Here is my page ... click here

    ReplyDelete
  16. 20 minutes was a generous statement.

    Look at my blog; dating tips

    ReplyDelete
  17. I began utilizing herbalife protien drink alone and lost 3kg in one month.
    i need to minimize 20kg wat all merchandise need to i get
    to achieve my goal.how long its gona take in average?
    my marriage is nearing pls anser

    Review my web page ... precision nutrition system

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing! and may you believe that ahead of I saw this publish, I really experienced
    no notion men and women had this awesome of backyard sheds?
    Effectively, now I do. A number of these are just
    impossibly amazing. I'd kill to have a "guest shed" or some thing like that! My favorites are the two towards the beginning of the publish. The a single with double crimson doors and also the a single with a freakin' woodstove
    and brick ground in the guest space?! Lovable! If that was my friend
    I'd beg her to let me occur remain the evening.. a whole lot!

    My website - arrow lindale 10x14' galvanized
    steel shed

    ReplyDelete
  19. ill be conference him there and this is my 1st interent date

    My web site - woman attract

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: cort office furniture clearance

    ReplyDelete