Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Layout for "Sketchy Tursdays"

I heard about the blog called "Sketchy Thursdays" and decided to check it out.  I think I am going to enjoy this site...and with a new sketch every week, I'll be looking forward to some scrapping inspiration. 

Here is this week's sketch and my completed layout.  Since I only work in double page layouts...I improvised the second page to coordinate with the first page of the sketch. 

12/16/2010 sketch

My layout based on the sketch.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee that you made this into a 2 pager!! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and the book page! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you did a two pager!! Love the bits and pieces! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cool that you made it a double page! Great layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete